OWN A BROOKLYN WATER BAGEL RESTAURANT
Believing that there are no shortcuts to creating quality products, The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. ®never deviates from the old-world artisan recipe for making bagels and uses only the freshest, high-quality ingredients, including our proprietary water.
We are currently searching for highly qualified franchisee candidates to partner with us to propel the growth of our concept. Many current and new territories are available for the right individuals.
You must commit to spending 100% of your time in the day to day operation of your restaurant(s). Alternatively, you may designate an Operating Principal to fill this role. (This person should have at least 10% equity in the franchise).
You or your Operating Principal should have a proven track record as an owner or operator in QSR, fast casual, or restaurant dining.
You or your Operating Principal should have familiarity with the trade area that you desire to develop.
You, your Operating Principal, and all your partners must demonstrate the enthusiasm, drive, and passion required to operate a Brooklyn Water Bagel restaurant to our high standards.
Including all your partners, you must have a minimum liquidity of $250K per restaurant to be developed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of support do I get with a Brooklyn Water Bagel franchise?
You get access to our brand recipes & procedures, vendors, training, store build-out & trade dress, website, social media, mobile ordering, rewards program, gift card program, etc.
What are the Brooklyn Water Bagel franchise fees?
Our initial franchise fee is $35,000 per location. Our continuing royalty fee is 6% of gross sales and our brand marketing fund contribution fee is 2% of gross sales. You will also be expected to spend a minimum of 2% of gross sales on local advertising.
Do I need to have a location in mind?
You should be familiar with the trade area that you want to develop. We will discuss the options for securing a restaurant location during the franchise evaluation process.
Can I secure a territory to develop multiple Brooklyn Water Bagel restaurants?
Depending upon your qualifications, we will award franchisees for multiple restaurants (under an area development agreement).
What is the typical cost of a Brooklyn Water Bagel restaurant?
Our FDD lists a range of $499,900 to $700,000 for the standard in-line unit.
What are the typical store hours of operation?
At a minimum, 6am – 3pm/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year
THE NEXT STEPS
Please review the next steps here and submit your information using the form at the bottom.
- Please complete the Franchise Inquiry Form below, which will be sent directly to our Franchise Sales team.
- You will be contacted by email to determine potential franchise opportunities and to determine if you meet the minimum franchise requirements.
- If our geographical growth area(s) are aligned with your desired locations(s) and you meet the minimum financial and operational experience requirements, you will be asked to complete and return our Franchise Application for review.
- You will be contacted to set up a preliminary phone conversation.
- You will receive our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- We will schedule a follow up call to answer any questions.
- We will expect you to schedule a visit to our Restaurant Support Center in Delray Beach, FL to meet our team and visit one of our units.